13 Hi-Res Brushes from Hell 2

Brush preview

This time there are 13 of these evil, grungy, dark and distressed brushes, in .abr, PSD and .PNG formats. Each brush itself can make a separate artwork piece. Size around 2000 pixels, which is very hi-res for all your needs. My favorite trick is to use one brush in white, then another one on top of it, in black (which creates the illusion of depth). Greys and reds are also cool to spice it up, but you should experiment with colors and blend modes. Use each brush on a separate layer, then use some of these brushes as erasers (lower the opacity to 30% or so) and delete around edges, resize the brush, and delete some on the inside (it creates a nice splashy/watercolor effect).

Use these brushes on my grunge backgrounds for amazing results (check my portfolio for many available sets of textures, backgrounds and other templates).

install.abr set by dragging it in your photoshop’s library/brushes folder and then loading it through your brush palette menu.

Good luck brushing!

included: - 1 .abr set for Photoshop (13 brushes, around 2000 pix) - 13 transparent .PNG files in 2100×2100 - 13 .PSD files in 2100×2100 - info

Other Premium Brushes by GraphicRiver - djedamrazuk :